Online CPR Certification in Wyoming
Obtaining CPR certification in Wyoming is fast and hassle free when you study online and achieve your certification without ever having to show up for a class. Choose from any combination of CPR / AED / First Aid certification or renewal, or complete online certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, or Babysitting certification.
Having a CPR, First Aid, Infant CPR, or AED certification could mean you are able to save someone’s life if you are present during an emergency situation. Thousands of people are rescued annually by laypersons and medical personnel with CPR training.
State of Health in Wyoming
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Wyoming rests 25th overall for access to healthcare, with little disparity for education, low pollution, and a low number of children in poverty.
However, there is a high prevalence of children with low birth-weight, an alarming number of children who have not received their full vaccinations, and a low number of primary care physicians compared to the population – all of concern when looking at later mortality rates.
The incidence of cardiac related deaths is around 234 a year – just over the midway mark by state. Nearly 20% of the adult population smokes, a quarter of the population is physically inactive, and nearly a third are obese – all risk markers for cardiac events.
Completing an online CPR/AED and / or First Aid course can make you the one person in the field who can handle a cardiac event or other emergency health situation.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Wyoming
In Wyoming, emergency personnel, medical professionals and lifeguards are generally expected to acquire CPR certification, but there are numerous other jobs that could potentially require it as well. These jobs may include:
- School or youth athletic coaches, personal fitness trainers, or anyone providing physical activity instruction or guidance as a volunteer or professional.
- Any school staff member, regardless of job position, who may come into contact with students.
- Aquatic center directors, rowing, swimming or diving instructors, or anyone providing guidance for water related activities.
- Correctional officers, firemen, police, or any emergency personnel that may be in contact with people under high amounts of stress.
- Nannies, daycare workers, babysitters, Head Start teachers or anyone who works with children.
- All staff members in the offices of doctors and dentists, including administrators, receptionists, and those working the front desk along with any other staff that may encounter patients.
- Any construction, logistics, retail, or manufacturing position, as well as any job where a co-worker may require aid.
- Anyone in the field of social work, charity volunteers, or any volunteers or staff in facilities as companions to the elderly or disabled.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Wyoming
Your CPR/AED certification in Wyoming will require renewal every 2 years. You can obtain CPR renewal swiftly and stay fully certified with an online course.
In some cases, an employer may require a hands-on skills test to be completed and passed. In such cases, you will have to appear in person at a testing site and complete this portion of the certification (most sites charge a small additional fee.)
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Wyoming
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Wyoming. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Torrington CPR/First Aid/AED
Torrington, WY 82240
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Wyoming provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Wyoming Medical Information and Online Links